Tuesday, December 9, 2008

UPDATING BLOG

Hi everyone,
I know there has been no blogging going on here for a while.
We have been going through a lot of changes both good & bad.
Michelle's health & family illness being the bad side. But on the good side these things are all going to improve.

I will be doing Stampin' Up! Full time very soon. YAYYYY how exciting is that!!

So I thought I would take this opportunity to update the Blog & put on it all the things that I have been up to which will probably be finished in about a months time.

So come back then & see all the amazing entries that will be on here. Projects, Samples & tutorials.

So for now I will sign out by wishing everyone a very
HAPPY CHRISTMAS & SAFE NEW YEAR

3 comments:

Karen said...

Wow!! Good on your Martin! Hope it all goes really well for ya!

Karen
xo

Chrissie said...

Way to go Martyn.. I would love to be doing Stampin' Up! full time!
I have left you an award on my blog! I hope to see more of your creations here soon!

Leonie said...

Hi Martin,

I met you briefly at the regionals in Melbourne last year and since then discovered that I work with one your friends here in Hoppers Crossing, Faye. Hope all is well for you and your wife and that you are getting plenty of stamping time.

Leonie