Wednesday, July 1, 2009

More Photos from Convention 2009

Yes well I promised I would put up some more photos from the wonderful convention so here goes...only two though sorry... (click on photos to enlarge them)


Here are a few off the page items that were on display for us all to look at. It is quite amazing what you can come up with when you put your mind to it. Others stampers are just amazing!!


Also there are display boards that you can get great inspiration from. This is one of them. (this photo is not real goos sorry). The great thing about these boards are you get so many ideas. You see something & you immediately think mmmm if I did this with that stamp set & arranged it a little like this, I could come up with a whole heap of new ideas. So it is just FANTASTIC that the people that actually made the original cards - scrap pages etc are will to let them be displayed for everyone to look at & definately admire.

Well I hope you get a few ideas from these two photos. I know I have.
Have a wonderful month in July. The time is just flying by so fast. So make every minute of every day enjoyable & be thankful for what we all have. xo

No comments: