Friday, May 23, 2008

Chloe & Zac 6x6 page

Hi everyone I hope that you are already winding down for the weekend.

Well I think I am actually going to try & post something that I have actually made recently. Yes I know it has taken me a while, but I am still trying to get the hang of this whole blog thing... Soon I will be a master at it & will be able to post all the time!! (here's hoping)!!

Well this is a 6 x 6 page that I made.
It has a picture of 2 of my grandchildren Zac & Chloe.

Recipe:
Card Stock: Basic Black & Groovy Guava
Patterned: Designer Series Fall Flowers
Punches: Word Window, Scallop & Double Rectangle (half of the punch)
Accesoories: Black Journaler & Black 1/4 Inch Grosgrain Ribbon

Ok well hopefully this will work and I will have my first scrapbooking page on our blog FINALLY!!! Then I can put some more things on here over the weekend.

Have a great weekend everyone & hopefully I will post some more tomorrow...

1 comment:

Jean McKenzie said...

Martyn, Your page is beautiful and your grandchildren are gorgeous! What a lovely photo of them. You have this blogging thing on a roll now it seems!! Hope you are having workshop fun!!

cheers, Jean