Tuesday, June 24, 2008

SOME MORE OF THE FAMILY 6x6 page

Yayy with some wonderful help with Watermarks I can now continue to post lots of goodies on my blog... Hopefully I will try to add something at least 3 or more times a week (depending on time).
So here is another 6x6 layout that I created.


From the left we have Taia (one of our grandaughters), Gaz & Alyssa (My sons fiance & her dad) & then we have Mia & Chris (My eldest son with his daughter), yes another of our grandaughters. Isn't she just gorgeous....


Recipe:
Palette O Prints (so saffron) - Card: Basic Black
Stamp Pads: So Saffron & Basic Black
Stamp Set: Simply Said
Punches: Spiral & 1⅜ square

I really enjoyed doing this page. I love the film strip look. I can see I will use this a lot on my cardmaking. So stay tuned as I have loads more to upload for you to look at.

Thanks for looking. Leave a comment if you want to. I love other peoples input.

No comments: