Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Things that are coming up in Tasmania

There are lots of exciting things happening in Tassie over the next few months.
Here is the first installment for you..... (more to come in the next few days)!!


There is going to be a Stamping-Scrapbooking Retreat that is on in August which is going to be lots & lots of FUN... Especailly as I have been asked to be the guest demonstrator. Each year the Retreat is organised & someone different comes along & does there thing. This is the first time I have done something like this before. So at the same time as being excited it is a bit scary at the same time. The dates are: Friday night 15th August till Sunday afternoon 17th August. The cost is $155 for the whole weekend. Which includes all meals from the Friday night till Lunch on the Sunday. Also includes the accommodation & kits that will be supplied to do the projects that I will be teaching. There will be some free time for you to do your own things as well. Like eat chocolate (did I say that)!! hehehe.... Yes I know I am naughty arnt I... Yes I can see you all out there agreeing with me...


If you would like some more information about this please contact us & we will post it out to you. It is going to be a FANTASTC weekend. The more the merrier!!


Bookings are essential & payment to be made by the end of July.


Of course it is open to anyone who wants to come from beginers to people who have been crafting for years..
Take Care & Keep Safe


No comments: